Menalon Trail - 4 Days (Vytina)
The Menalon Trail is a 75 km long mountain trail in Arcadia, in the center of Peloponnese (Greece). This trail will let you discover that hiking creates another exciting reason to explore this unique destination of Greece! The trail is systematically signposted and meets the high standards set by the European Ramblers’ Association for the certification of walking networks complying to a criteria system of 41 quantative, technical and qualitative parameters, in order to be certified and proposed to walkers from all over Europe as a reliable, attractive and safe mountain adventure. The Menalon Trail is one of the 20 certified trails in Europe with the LQT Certification. The Menalon Trail is divided into stages and crosses 9 villages (Stemnitsa, Dimitsana, Zygovisti, Elati, Vytina, Nymfasia, Magouliana, Valtesiniko, Lagkadia) with significant accommodation and food service facilities. The trail passes by all the historical and cultural elements of the area and is full of interesting activities and spectacular attractions.
Vytina – Dimitsana – Elliniko – Magouliana – Nymfasia – Elati
1st Day: Arrival in Vytina
2nd Day: Vytina – Dimitsana – Elliniko – Vytina
3rd Day: Vytina – Magouliana – Nymfasia – Vytina
4th Day: Vytina – Elati – Vytina – Departure from Vytina
• Handpicked accommodations with traditional breakfast meals.
• Daily “DeliBox”.
• Pick Up / Drop Off at the Start / End of each trail.
• Open-Air Water Power Museum Entrance Fees.
• Official Map of Menalon Trail.
• Official Menalon Trail T-Shirt.
• Dog-Repeller Dazer.
• Emergency Local Expert Contact.
• Travelers Insurance.
• Arrival and Departure Transfers.
• Lunch and Dinner Meals.
• Any Beverages during your Hiking Experiences.
• Certified Guide or Mountain Escort. *
• Any Early Arrival / Late Departure Surcharges.
• Any Extras at the Accommodation.
* Certified Mountain Escort On Request
4 days – 3 nights